Tour News

Bonus Cash added to payout at Stonebridge Dye Course this weekend as weather forecast finally looks awesome - Sign up NOW!


The FairWay Tour is hosting it first Bonus Cash Super Major of the season this weekend at Stonebridge Dye Course! Tee times start at 1PM Saturday and 10AM Sunday. First place will be $6000 with 20 players and $8500 with a full field of 40 players. $7200 will be paid out on top of the regular Super Major pay matrix at this event!! 80% of the extra cash will go to the top 4 in the points race and the other 20% added to the pay matrix. The field is limited to 40 players so sign up now! We hope to see you this weekend at Stonebridge Dye Course because..."If you don't tee it up you can't win!"