Back a Month
 Year View of 2020
Forward a Month
Day View
Week View
Month View
Year View
Goto Today
Login
Events between: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 and Thursday, August 13, 2020
Events for: August 2020
Woodlands CC (Palmer) - Houston
Date:Saturday, August 1, 2020
Title:Woodlands CC (Palmer) - Houston
Description:1 Day Net
Times:12:30PM - 1:30PM

Bridlewood GC - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, August 13, 2020
Title:Bridlewood GC - Dallas (TH)
Description:1-Day Net
Times:1:00PM - 1:00PM

Winter Creek CC - OK
Date:Saturday, August 15, 2020
Title:Winter Creek CC - OK
Description:1 Day Net
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

Hackberry Creek - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, August 20, 2020
Title:Hackberry Creek - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:1:30PM - 3:00PM

Woodlands CC (Player) - Houston
Date:Saturday, August 22, 2020
Title:Woodlands CC (Player) - Houston
Description:1 Day Net
Times:12:30PM - 1:30PM

Super Major #5 - TPC Las Colinas
Date:Thursday, August 27, 2020
Title:Super Major #5 - TPC Las Colinas
Description:Super Majors pay $10,000 to winner with 54 players!
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

Events for: September 2020
Stonebridge CC Hills - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, September 10, 2020
Title:Stonebridge CC Hills - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:1:00PM - 2:00PM

Rose Creek GC - OKC
Date:Saturday, September 12, 2020
Title:Rose Creek GC - OKC
Description:1 Day Net
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

Timarron CC - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, September 17, 2020
Title:Timarron CC - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:1:00PM - 1:00PM

Sky Creek Ranch - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, September 24, 2020
Title:Sky Creek Ranch - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:1:00PM - 1:00PM

TBA - OK
Date:Saturday, September 26, 2020
Title:TBA - OK
Description:1 Day Net
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

Events for: October 2020
Super Major #6 - Red River Shootout @ Dornick Hills CC
Date:Saturday, October 3, 2020
Title:Super Major #6 - Red River Shootout @ Dornick Hills CC
Description:2-Day Super Majors pay $5K to winner with 20 or more players
Times:12:00PM - 1:00PM

TBA - Dallas (SUN)
Date:Sunday, October 11, 2020
Title:TBA - Dallas (SUN)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:9:00AM - 10:00AM

TBA - OK
Date:Saturday, October 17, 2020
Title:TBA - OK
Description:1 Day Net
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

Trophy Club CC - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, October 22, 2020
Title:Trophy Club CC - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:1:00PM - 1:00PM

TBA - Houston
Date:Saturday, October 24, 2020
Title:TBA - Houston
Description:1 Day Net
Times:11:00AM - 12:00PM

Walnut Creek CC - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, October 29, 2020
Title:Walnut Creek CC - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:1:00PM - 2:00PM

Events for: November 2020
TBA - OK
Date:Sunday, November 1, 2020
Title:TBA - OK
Description:1 Day Net
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

Super Major #7 - The FairWay Masters
Date:Saturday, November 7, 2020
Title:Super Major #7 - The FairWay Masters
Description:2-Day Super Majors pay $5K to winner with 20 or more players! 
Times:11:00AM - 11:00AM

TBA - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, November 12, 2020
Title:TBA - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:12:00PM - 12:00PM

Houston Championship
Date:Saturday, November 14, 2020
Title:Houston Championship
Description:Houston Championship will be a 1-Day Major worth $2500+ to winner with 20 or more players
Times:11:00AM - 12:00PM

Stonebridge Dye Course - Dallas (TH)
Date:Thursday, November 19, 2020
Title:Stonebridge Dye Course - Dallas (TH)
Description:1 Day Net
Times:12:00PM - 12:00PM

Events for: December 2020
Bonus Cash Tour Championship - TBA
Date:Saturday, December 5, 2020
Title:Bonus Cash Tour Championship - TBA
Description:Bonus Cash Tour Championship will add 80% of available BONUS CASH to Pay Matrix for this event with the other 20% being drawn for a lucky winner!
Times:9:00AM - 10:00AM

Events for: January 2021
There are no events on this date.
Events for: February 2021
There are no events on this date.
Events for: March 2021
There are no events on this date.
Events for: April 2021
There are no events on this date.
Events for: May 2021
There are no events on this date.
Events for: June 2021
There are no events on this date.
Events for: July 2021
There are no events on this date.
June 2021
 SMTWTFS
W  12345
W6789101112
W13141516171819
W20212223242526
W27282930   

July 2021
 SMTWTFS
W    123
W45678910
W11121314151617
W18192021222324
W25262728293031

August 2021
 SMTWTFS
W1234567
W891011121314
W15161718192021
W22232425262728
W293031